“NATIONAL YOUTH CONFERENCE 2016” (10-12th AUG, 2016)
Program Name : National Youth Conference 2016
Program Date : 10-12th Aug, 2016
Program Venue : Kathmandu, NEPAL
Participate Age : 18-30 years
Selection Criteria : 150 youths from 75 districts / 14 Zone and 5 Development Regions
Participation Category : Social Activist, Youths Entrepreneur, Youths Leaders and Dynamic Youths
Cell : +977 9851152843 / 9801152843
Inquiry : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Youths are the integral resources for the revolutionary change of any nation. It is obvious that for every positive changes of the country, youths of the nation play deciding roles and to bring that undeniably effective force into the mainstream of nation changing campaigns is always challenging. However, it is a necessity. To execute the positive thoughts into nation developing activities and to unite the youth force for their skill contribution in their motherland is the present challenge that looms in the context of Nepal. Having said that with the target of bringing two potential future leaders at a single platform, who can direct the upcoming generation of their districts for the overall growth of the country, bringing the positive changes within them through the trainings focused on Entrepreneurship development & Personality Development, we propose “National Youth Conference 2016”.
Youths are the torch-bearer of the change and to justify this, we urge every youth of Nepal walking with positive thoughts to become the part of nation changing campaign. The program is motivated by the motto “Youths on Global Leadership”.
- Good personality breeds confidence. Our aim is to bring the positive changes in youths by developing their personalities. Our objective is to let youths know about the importance of personality development.
- Our objective is to encourage youths for entrepreneurship so that they could create opportunities of employment to fellow youths while they grow individually in social & financial aspects.
- We would also convey the message Youths on Global Leadership and encourage Nepalese youths to come into leadership positions of the country.
OUTCOMES OF THE PROGRAM
- Personality development with the development of positive thoughts within participants
- Capable and responsible citizen with the realization of importance of team work
- Independent and capable for leadership responsibility
- Future successful entrepreneurs
PROCEDURE OF SELECTING THE CANDIDATES :
Presently, National Youth Council has organizational branches in 40 districts of the country. National Youth Conference 2015 had 138 participants from 68 districts of the country. For the National Youth Conference 2016, the new participants from those 68 districts shall take part. Plus, we shall promote in remaining 7 districts of the country so that participants of all districts of Nepal would be the part of the program.
National Youth Council, Nepal
COLLABORATION WITH :
Government of Nepal, Ministry of Youths and Sports
TEAMING WITH :
IN ASSOCIATION WITH :
SUPPORT BY :
BANKING PARTNER :
ISP PARTNER :
SMS PARTNER :